About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We're fascinated with murder, serial killers, criminology and generally the minds of murderers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Quotations of the Soul



Today, I feel tired.  Tired in the physical sense, not the emotional sense.  She let me in to a secret today; I asked her if she began falling for me again would she deny it, force herself to not feel it - she told me she wouldn't, she said this would make her unhappy.  From this I have concluded that her new goal in life is to be happy.  That is exactly what I am going to do.

I am going to show her the 'me' she fell in love with, the funny, attractive, outgoing girl I was back when I was younger, before mental health and life got in the way.  Before I stopped making an effort with myself, stopped making an effort with us, and stopped making an effort with her.

She's coming over on Sunday; I'm going to bake her favourite cookies (on Saturday I will post the recipe), I'm going to make her a coffee, I'm going to make sure I've made enough fags so that she can smoke mine, instead of having to make her own.  I'm going to try to make her smile, laugh and just enjoy being with me. If I can do that I'm already half way there.  I understand now, she didn't want to be unhappy any more, she didn't want to live her life for me, and she shouldn't have to.  She is looking for one of the simplest, free things in life - happiness.  And I'll be damned if I'm not going to try my hardest to give that to her.  If it doesn't work, it obviously wasn't meant to be.  No one can tell me not to, no one can tell me not to get my hopes up - I'm going with the flow, and if I'm making an effort along the way then good, I should've been doing that a long time ago anyway.

But the main point of today's post was a little blog I happened to come across today.  Say That Again For Me is a wonderful little blog filled with quotes; these are quotes that everyone can relate to at some point or another in their lives.  I have chosen a select few which I can particularly relate to at the moment.  I hope you like them as much as I did.  I hope you can relate to them in some way, shape or form.  Quotations are great for making you feel like you're not alone.  Here we go...









4 comments:

  1. Keep your chin up! I know you're going to figure out life soon enough! I haven't suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder, but I have suffered from Bipolar. If you EVER need a lending ear, even from someone who doesn't know the whole story... I'm ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS here... sometimes it's nice to have someone who doesn't know a thing about you to lend an ear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sierra, that's really kind, I might just take you up on that offer! :o)

      Delete
  2. sierraschacht@gmail.com is my e-mail, you can find me on facebook at Sierra Smithers :)

    ReplyDelete