About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We're fascinated with murder, serial killers, criminology and generally the minds of murderers

Friday 28 December 2012

Feels Like A New Day

Last night, I got drunk with my SIL (her side) who is one of my best friends.  I haven't been drunk in, ooh, 3-4 years at least! I thought I would be on the floor but I handled it a lot better than I expected!  We had 4 shots of vodka, and 8 WKD's each.  I know it doesn't sound a lot, but for someone who hasn't had more than one drink in 3 years - I thought I'd be bladdered! Didn't have much of a hangover this morning either, which is always a bonus!

It also wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I'd given SIL my phone, so when I got drunk and wanted to ring/text her I couldn't.  But I didn't want to.  I guess what I told her yesterday was true. I don't want her back 100%, probably 20-30% of me actually wants her back.  And the other 70-80% thinks that because we married, we should fix it.

Anyway, I feel like today is a new day, I did talk to her today because we were meant to be sorting through photos together.  But she text me at 1pm - when she got up! To tell me that whenever she sees me, she's left an emotional wreck, and she needs a break from that! Lovely!

I can't wait to finish my room, and have a lovely space to go and be in.  I'm also really looking forward to the night out me and SIL have planned for the 7th of Jan.  A new year, a new me!

Thanks everyone for reading, even if you stay silent and don't comment, it is appreciated.  It's nice knowing I'm not just talking to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment