About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We're fascinated with murder, serial killers, criminology and generally the minds of murderers

Saturday 22 December 2012

Mummy's Birthday

Today is my mum's birthday, we went out for a meal with my Nanny & Pampy to Frankie & Benny's; I've never been there before and it was really nice.  I had a 7oz rump steak and chips, then a chocolate fudge cake for dessert and a woo woo to drink!

This morning my mum took me shopping to get some bits for my room.  She took me shopping and bought me stuff on her birthday! She's nice like that.



I didn't make the cookies today, I thought they'd be better if I made them fresh in the morning, nothing better than warm gooey chocolate cookies!

Not a lot has happened today really, although I did find the most amazing pants in the world! Calvin Klein girls boxers, which have the band at the top and everything! I have ordered a pair and if I like them, I'll be ordering all the colours when they have my size back in stock.  They're amazing.


I wish my stomach was like that though!

I have also organised my first night out in about 5 years, going to a pub to see a comedy show. I really need to find a way to meet new people; people that don't remind me of her.  Not really sure how to go about doing that though when I don't really like clubbing and going out drinking.

I'm hesitant about tomorrow, I had a bit of the anger stage today, where I though fuck it, why should I bother trying to do nice things for her when she doesn't seem to give a shit about me?  I don't really see the point in me trying my hardest if it's not going to get me anywhere.  I don't think we'll be able to be friends.  I'll always be there for her if she needs me, but I don't think I could see her on a regular basis as friends.  That would be too hard.  I may have realised that I don't need her.  But that doesn't stop me from wanting her.

Ah well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment