About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We're fascinated with murder, serial killers, criminology and generally the minds of murderers

Sunday 30 December 2012

Bedroom, Bedroom, Bedroom

It's nearly finished!

Today, my step dad put up my blind, my curtains, mirrors, clock, shelves, lights and telly brackets! He only came over to do the blind haha!

It looks amazing, so much nicer with some of the finishing touches in place, just need to wait for my bedding and other set of furniture!! I will upload photo's when the bedding arrives, at the moment it just looks silly with brown bedding on!  Bedding should hopefully arrive tomorrow as it was Dispatched on Saturday.

All in all today has been a very uneventful day.  I have thought about her, but not as much as yesterday.  I saw she liked something on Facebook and my gut did a few somersaults but that was all!

Spent some of the day at work, some of the day decorating my room and some of it trying to arrange where I'm going for NYE.  Can't believe how quick it's crept up on me.  Feels like everything is coming so fast, pretty soon it'll be valentines day (Eugh) and then my birthday (Yay!)

I think I'm going up to my SIL (my side) for NYE.  Spend it with her and my nephew and niece.  Get drunk, get merry and laugh.  That's what I think I need.

I'm kind of frightened that my floating shelves are going to fall on my head tonight...they're not quite flush with the wall and they're worrying me! I guess if I wake up with a bump in the morning I'll know why!

My bite didn't come out any more, I was quite disappointed since it hurt so much!  Still have a lump and the red teeth marks - god that child can bite!

I wonder if she's still reading this? I wonder if she wants to know what I'm doing?  I really hope that my every second thought will stop being about her soon.  I really do.  It's getting annoying now!

I wonder if she's going to keep my name? I have no idea how I'm going to feel if she changes it on Facebook, I think I'll be gutted.

No comments:

Post a Comment