About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We're fascinated with murder, serial killers, criminology and generally the minds of murderers

Friday 4 January 2013

Measurements, Bedroom and Her

As of tomorrow, when I officially begin the Slimming World lifestyle (not diet!) I will post my recipes and foods that I've eaten, also the exercise that I've undertaken that day.  Then on Thursdays (my meeting day) I will post my weight loss and measurement loss.

I measured today; my chest is 43", my waist is 38" and my stomach is 45".  I'm not bothering to measure anything else, as I don't really think anywhere else is really an issue, my arms aren't that big, neither are my legs, my thighs will undoubtedly lose some, and they need too, but I'm not going there, it'll be one more thing I will forget!

My extra set of bedroom furniture arrived today, along with my wall sticker, so as soon as that is all up and built I will post pictures of the, actually, finished room! Although the paintwork etc. is finished for now, the room isn't complete without the finishing touches!

Today, hmm, I've felt very mixed, I was really tense this afternoon and I'm not sure why, had a good morning, and a good evening, just an angry afternoon!  I did appear to sleep better last night, I think I only woke up once, and then I woke early this morning as well.

The clock on my wall keeps moving, turning or twisting to the side, I corrected it twice yesterday, and I've just looked at it and it's crooked again.  Strange.  Very strange.

I am looking forward to seeing her on Sunday, I'm not sure if it's her company I miss now.  We do enjoy exactly the same things, so it could well be.  I hope we have a good time on Sunday.  Even though it will only be as friends.  That's good enough for me.  I've burned her a copy of her favourite TV show at the moment, we missed the first season, so I've found it and burned it for her.  I thought about it, and decided that it wasn't outside the 'friendzone' as I'd do it for any of my other friends too.  They'd just probably have to ask first!

Oh and the bloody delivery man who brought my furniture today left great big dirty footprints all over my new rug!  Not very impressed at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment