About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We're fascinated with murder, serial killers, criminology and generally the minds of murderers

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Impossible

Fallen in love with James Arthur's song Impossible today; the lyrics are so accurate I could kiss him!

I especially like "you can tell them all I know now" - Since all of her new 'buddies' knew how she felt.  Also the line "You have gone and so effortlessly".

There are several other lines which just seem to scream at me: "And if you're done with embarrassing me, on your own you can tell them..."

In other news, I had work today with old people who go to a day centre.  I had one little old lady who kept asking where her husband was (he was dead) I had to lie to her and say he was on another bus.  I felt awful and it made me feel really sad.  I told her she was going to her daughters house, but she only wanted her husband.  I hope I'm like that when I'm old and wrinkly.  She is 95 and was going like the clappers on her zimmer frame! It was wonderful to watch.  Sometimes life can take you by surprise and make you smile at the most unusual things.

Today has been a good day overall, more work tomorrow and that can only be a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment