About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We're fascinated with murder, serial killers, criminology and generally the minds of murderers

Thursday 22 May 2014

Still reading Phill?

Still reading. I'd stop if I were you. There's things you don't want to know. This is my private space. My private thoughts and my private world. My shit. Not yours. I will blog about everything that happens. So I suggest you stop reading. How fucking dare you? How dare you read my blog, let alone subscribe to it. You're a wanker. And you treat my girl like shit. No wonder your wife was pleased you left. I don't know what the hell mine is thinking to be going anywhere near you. And I would drive to see her on my lunch break. I'd drive to see her for one minute. It's called love. It doesn't matter if you're watching paint dry, you're still together. Oh and your message yesterday, bang out of order. "sounds like so much fun, I can barely contain myself" just remember, there's always someone grateful to have what you don't want. Now fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment